Why is Homes4All an ethical and social impact project?
Homes4All aims to have an effective impact on the problem of emergency housing and intends to do so by strengthening the skills of the tenants involved in the process of becoming debt free; by building an innovative asset in the relationship between public and private investors; by reducing the impact on the housing services of the City of Turin.
Homes4All combats the housing emergency caused by a significant increase in evictions.Intervening before eviction occurs allows to make urban regeneration house by house, helping those in difficulty and preventing them from losing their homes at auction.
I am in a housing emergency situation. Can Homes4All help me?
If you are in a housing emergency and / or economic difficulty (inability to pay rent or mortgage payments, objective difficulty in finding housing in the open market, etc..) Homes4All, upon fulfillment of certain requirements and in collaboration with social services and the Third Sector:
- a. in the case of past debt situations and the risk of losing your home, it helps you to remedy your position thanks to the achievement of agreements with credit institutions or in the completion of the practices provided by the Law on over-indebtedness n. 3/2012. In this way you will have the opportunity to continue to live in your home for a payment of a fixed rent calibrated on the ceiling provided by the practices of the Citizenship Income;
- b. if, on the other hand, you have difficulty in finding housing in the open market, it gives you the opportunity to enter into a Homes4All housing for the payment of a fixed rent calibrated on the maximum amount provided by the practices of the Citizenship Income;
- c. moreover, in cases of difficulty or further need for help, it supports and accompanies you with a tailor-made program of support, insertion and training by social services in partnership with Homes4All.
I have a property that is vacant or that I cannot take care of and I would be interested in giving it to Homes4All to manage. What should I do?
Homes4All takes in management your property in order to insert it in the channels of social rent, for a commission on the rents for the management of the same.
You can make an appointment with our internal referent who will explain to you specifically all the necessary steps to finalize the management of your property by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the investment risks?
An investment in Equity (i.e. share capital) it is, by definition, an investment in the company’s risk capital and, therefore, cannot be guaranteed.
Nevertheless, compared to many other start-ups, the risk is lower because all the costs of the company, for at least the first 3 years, are substantially covered by the Social Innovation Fund of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers. Consequently, the investments received will have as a counterpart a real estate asset and, therefore, in the event of the dissolution of the company, the partners will see their capital liquidated on the basis of the sales of the properties or their assignment to investors.
I am interested in Homes4All and would like to learn more about how to invest.
There are 2 ways to invest in Homes4All while obtaining an economic return and high social impact:
- i. equity: in this way you will have the opportunity to become a Homes4All’s partner by subscribing a share of the capital increase and being able to benefit from the tax incentives dedicated to innovative start-ups thanks to a tax deduction equal to 30% of the investment made for individuals and legal entities, which can be carried forward for 3 years in case of gross tax inability;
- ii. constitution of a NewCo ad hoc: constitution of corporate tools for real estate investment that in turn grant the use of the property to Homes4All.
To learn more about the financial aspect you can make an appointment by writing to email@example.com.